To Contact Us and schedule a free no obligation consultation or to ask us a question, please complete this form.
To allow us to respond to your enquiry promptly, please provide all required information.
Write to us
Contact Our Mentors
- Frank MarinkoManaging Partner
Frank Marinko is master at coaching executives and emerging leaders to help them identify, assess and develop their critical opportunities. His unique, practical, and powerful strategies make him easy to talk to and work with. He has a way of uncovering what it takes to become more effective. His coaching deepens his clients’ awareness of all aspects of their performance as a foundation for improvement.
I have had great clients now for over thirteen years, and that is no mean feat. The reason I have been able to do that is, I work with my clients to:
- Identify their belief systems, their holistic perception and how any complex situation occurs for them. I work with them to discern alternative viewpoints to that same complex issue.
- Zoom down into the parts of the issue and work on a critical analysis of the issue and possible solutions.
- Develop their relational intelligence of themselves and all of their stakeholders. Who needs to be contributed to for the solution of the complex issue to work? I support my clients to cultivate a workplace where their people give them the gift of their passions, talents, ideas.
- Find ways to develop a listening for the inconsistencies in their language and actions, between their goals and their ways of thinking and behaving.
- Support them to make the shift, to speak differently, see things differently, and to behave differently, so that they can create a future that was not just going to happen, without an Empathinko intervention.
- Frank’s ability to interact with clients and associates creates ongoing access to their leadership transformation whilst producing extraordinary results.
Call Frank on (+61) 0438 771 954 or email him for an obligation free consultation.contact Frank MarinkoAustralia6/39 Kensignton Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141: +61 (0)438 771 954: firstname.lastname@example.org: Empathinko
- Vicki CampbellYoga Teacher
Vicki is a certified yoga teacher and practitioner specializing in slow flow hot yoga, relaxation and Vinyassa style meditation. She conducts group yoga classes or one-on-one yoga mentoring. She is also a certified professional coach.contact Vicki CampbellAustralia6/39 Kensignton Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141: +61 (0)438 771 954: email@example.com: Empathinko
- Shakti GhosalExecutive PartnerShakti GhosalExecutive Partner
Shakti Ghosal is currently based in India and oversees the business development of Empathinko Leadership Incubator ( ELI) in the territories of India, Gulf and the Middle East.
With an Engineering and Management background ( IIM Bangalore faculty Gold Medalist 1984), Shakti has over three decades of organisational work experience at International and India centric levels. He has held profit centre and project responsibilities in a range of industries and has been involved in business negotiations, alliances, acquisitions and new setups. During this period, he has coached and mentored divisional heads, managers and executives of different cultures and nationalities to succeed
With a strong bias towards action and results, Shakti remains passionate about leadership development and performance breakthrough. It is this passion that has led Shakti to train and develop himself as an Executive Coach with a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF). He is also a graduate of the ‘Being a Leader and the Effective Exercise of Leadership: An Ontological Phenomenological model’ program and graduate of HEC Paris’ ‘Leadership with Sense- The Savoir Relier protocol’.
Shakti says, “My experience over the years has shown that while significant awareness and support exists to develop Management, specific expertise, structured Leadership development is largely ignored. This is even though no one doubts the hugely positive multiplier effect which effective leadership can bring into a situation or event.” “At Empathinko Leadership Incubator (ELI), we are unique in implementing ‘Leadership technology. Our promise to our clients is that they will leave our program being a more effective leader and the ability to exercise leadership as a natural self expression.“
Our promise to our clients is simple. “You will leave the program being a more effective leader and the ability to exercise leadership as a natural self expression.”contact Shakti GhosalAustralia6/39 Kensignton Rd, South Yarra VIC 3141: +61 (0)438 771 954: firstname.lastname@example.org: Empathinko
- Joost De LangenExecutive Partner